- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Certification in Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Licensed Massage Practitioner
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist
- Masters Degree in Acupuncture, Bastyr University 2009
- Acupuncture Detoxification Certification, Lincoln Recovery Center 2009
- Certification in Chinese Herbal Medicine, Bastyr University 2010
- Certification in Deep Tissue and Integrative Massage Therapies & Certification in Trigger Point Therapy, Atlanta School of Massage 1999
After several years of running a successful massage practice, I decided there was more that I wanted to offer. I longed for a deeper, more complete medicine in my life. So I began my journey into Chinese Medicine. I have developed a deep connection with this therapy. I am excited to share my knowledge in order to encourage overall wellness in each person I encounter. I will continue to study and learn so that I may provide the best care possible to all those who seek it.
In addition to acupuncture, I prescribe Chinese herbal medicine. Make an appointment for Chinese Herbal Medicine Consultation if you are interested in taking Chinese herbs. Acupuncture and Chinese herbs work well together to help you achieve and maintain optimum health.