Volunteerism and item donations help keep our overhead low so we can keep our prices low for you! Things we typically need are listed below. If you would like to help out with something on our “Liszt”, please contact us! As a volunteer, you can put in as much or as little time as you want, whether it’s once a month, once a week, or once in a while.
VOLUNTEERS to assist with:
- Front desk
- Office tasks
- Repairs, maintenance* — such as installing carpet on our indoor stairs
- Yard work*
- Marketing (flyers, social media, Farmers Market)
- Logo design (We need a purple dragon)
Let us know if you have a helpful skill that isn’t on our list!
*Linda and her husband are both disabled and have difficulty with some tasks that involve lifting or reaching. Help is appreciated.
- Rest room supplies
- Office supplies
- CDs for background music (meditation, healing music, etc)
- Individually-wrapped snacks or herbal tea bags for waiting room
- String trimmer a.k.a. weed whacker to keep the grass short near the curb